The following data protection information gives you an overview of how we collect and process your data. All information can be found in the detailed version of our data privacy statement. What data do we collect from you?
- Technical aspects: We collect the domain name or IP address of your computer, the client’s file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the web page you came from.
- We usecookies, which are small text files that are temporarily stored on your computer – e.g. for a shopping cart – and which your browser saves.
- We use tracking services and cookies, so-called third-party cookies, to createuser profilesunder a pseudonym. Such usage profiles contain information about a visitor’s behaviour on websites. Any direct conclusions about you are not possible. You can set your browser so that these cookies are not stored, or are deleted at the end of your Internet session.
- For the technical administration and upkeep of our web page
- To create pseudonymous user profiles that we use for market research
We also use your data to the extent permitted by law:
- For detecting abuse and troubleshooting
- For transmitting/providing information to public authorities
- To pass on/provide information to holders of copyrights and ancillary copyrights
In some cases we also use partner companies for data order processing that is required by law. Full responsibility for data processing remains with MAJA. What rights do you have?